ASCO DATA GmbH
SW2ASCO is a special tool which automatically converts 3D models from SOLIDWORKS into the ASCO sheet-metal system. ASCO NC recognizes all special tools like louvers, dimples, and threads, and special operation types. It calculates the complete specifications for the correct NC data creation.
- A special ASCO tool converts 3D models from SOLIDWORKS® into the ASCO sheet-metal system
- SW2ASCO converts the 3D operations automatically in a way that the machine-aided programming
- AutoTooling ASCO NC already recognizes all special tools (like louvers, dimples, threads, etc.) and special operation types (cutting, engraving, fittings, etc.). It immediately calculates the complete specifications for the correct NC data creation
- Direct 3Dexport from SOLIDWORKS to ASCO software
- Recognition of forming tools and export
- Predetermination of laser-cut holes or cut-outs
- DXFexport to other CAMsystems
- Batch background processing of parts
- Close integration between ASCO and SOLIDWORKS
- No need to workup DXFfiles for CAMsystems
- From 3D to NC-Cut data in just seconds without any interaction
ASCO DATA GmbH provides solutions for efficient sheet-metal processing. It supports all procedures for cutting and bending, and special optimizations for sewing and shearing for profiles, tubes, and bars. Offline programming modules are available for v-bending and slew-bending.
How to buy
ASCO DATA GmbH