The TPicMan add-in allows a one-click rendering, exact definition of the aspect ratio, saving and loading of all PhotoWorks image settings, opening of the last rendered image and a statistical capture of all rendered images.
The TPicMan add-in offers one-click renderings after doing some global settings. With TPicMan, you can save your PhotoWorks settings and image quality, load previously saved PhotoWorks settings and image quality, and preview with the aspect ratio of the output image. Our add-in also gives you a statistical overview of all renderings in a log file, as well as the ability to open the last rendered image and map keys to commands of TPicMan on your 3DConnexion device.Installation add-in.Requirements: Windows XP or Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit, SOLIDWORKS 2007 or newer and PhotoWorks.
- Saves rendered image with one click
- Saves PhotoWorks settings
- Loads previously saved PhotoWorks settings
- Provides statistical overview of all renderings
- Maps keys to 3Dconnexion device
- Saves time and annoying inputs
- Statistical overview and documentation
- Reuse settings of images (setups)
- Obtain a preview with aspect ratio
- Share your PhotoWorks settings
TIDE offers design and engineering services. In addition we offer customized solutions around SOLIDWORKS such as training, presentations, books, libraries, renderings, animations, macro programming, and add-ins for SOLIDWORKS.
How to buy
White Paper: The PhotoWorks Addin - TPicMan