Vibration Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation textbook
Design Generator Inc.
Vibration Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation concurrently introduces the reader to vibration analysis and its implementation in SOLIDWORKS Simulation using hands-on exercises. A number of projects are presented to illustrate vibration analysis and related topics.
Vibration Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation goes beyond the standard software manual. It concurrently introduces the reader to vibration analysis and its implementation in SOLIDWORKS Simulation using hands-on exercises. A number of projects are presented to illustrate vibration analysis and related topics. Each chapter is designed to build on the skills and understanding gained from previous exercises. Vibration Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation is designed for users who are already familiar with the basics of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using SOLIDWORKS Simulation or who have completed the book Engineering Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation. Vibration Analysis with SOLIDWORKS Simulation builds on these topics in the area of vibration analysis. Familiarity with structural analysis and solid mechanics is required. Topics Covered Differences between rigid and elastic bodies Discrete and distributed vibration systems Modal analysis and its applications Modal Superposition Method Modal Time History (Time Response) analysis Harmonic (Frequency Response) analysis Random Vibration analysis Response Spectrum analysis Nonlinear Vibration analysis Modeling techniques in vibration analysis
- Introduces vibration analysis and its implementation in SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Covers different applications of modal analysis
- Covers modal analysis, modal time history, harmonic, random, response spectrum
- Uses hands on exercises that build on one another throughout the book
- Designed for users already familiar with Finite Element Analysis using SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Guide to learn vibration analysis as implemented in SOLIDWORKS Simulation
- Helps avoid common mistakes in Vibration Analysis
- Builds on user’s experience with structural Finite Element Analysis
- Quick introduction to vibration analysis
Design Generator Inc. is an engineering service bureau providing consulting and training services in Computer Aided Engineering. We offer the technology, techniques, and the latest Computer Aided Engineering tools necessary to produce the highest quality product at the lowest possible cost.
How to buy
Design Generator Inc.
999 St. Croix Avenue
London ON N6H 3X8