Virtual Universe Pro
Virtual Universe Pro is a simulation software for automation and technology items. It can be used to view, simulated and interact with systems. It can support VR (Eg. Htc Vive) or AR (Eg. Hololens) headsets.
VIRTUAL UNIVERSE PRO is an innovative software for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 enabling to create and simulate virtual machines in a 3D environment with a physical engine. Simulation may be created from an object library customizable by user or importing a full model from the main CAD software: SOLIDWORKS. These simulation can run in realtime, controlled by a PLC connected to the PC or by a built-in virtual controller or by a computer software using an IP connection. Simulations are fully interactive, users can catch and move objects in the 3D world. HMI can also be created.
- create automated 3d machines
- drive the virtual machine from real PLC connected to the PC
- create and simulate HMI
- create and run automation programs of the machine with the virtual controllers
- simulate electric, pneumatic and hydraulics diagrams of the machine
- plc programs debug without real machine
- train machine conductors witohot the real machine
- reduce plc debug time
- share interractive virtual automated machine
- present working automated machines to customers before building them
IRAI is a French company created in 1988 and specialized in the creation of simulation software in the field of automation and industry. IRAI products are sold worldwide in education and industry.
How to buy
17 avenue du 19 mars 1962
30110 la grand combe
Creating powerful 3D simulations of automated systems has never been easier. Users will experience amazing immersive experiences enjoying the best high quality rendering technology supporting virtu…