XTract3D is an Add-in for SOLIDWORKS that makes reverse engineering a simple, straightforward process. It provides powerful cross-sectioning tools to sketch CAD models using 3D scan data as a reference (scan-to-CAD).
Creating a CAD model with XTract3D mirrors how a new CAD part is naturally designed from scratch. Reverse engineering is about to get a whole lot simpler for creating prismatic and organic parts. Download a free trial at: www.polyga.com
- Load high resolution 3D meshes directly into SOLIDWORKS
- Directly Snap, Fit, and Project sketch entities from mesh data
- Provides powerful Plane Creation tools for exact cross sectioning
- Enables CAD to Mesh Analysis
- Quickly create 2D/3D sketches from high resolution mesh data with no lagging or freezing issues
- Use scan data directly in part and assembly modes
- Get straight to work with little or no training
- Shorten the design cycle and save on research and development cost
At Polyga, our mission is to create 3D scanning technologies you will actually enjoy using. We believe products with fewer features—executed exceptionally well—create the best experience. We build user-friendly tools that take 3D scan data to its full potential for manufacturing applications.
How to buy
280 N. Hythe
Burnaby BC V5B1G5
Welcome to a Better and Friendlier Way to Reverse Engineering