Create your 3DEXPERIENCE ID to join, get empowered, and share your work to collaborate with others.
About AAKRUTI 2023
AAKRUTI 2023 is 13th edition of nationwide Product Design contest for students in India, sponsored and organized by Dassault Systèmes. Since its inception in 2011, more than 25,000 students have participated from all over India.
The main objectives of AAKRUTI are:
- Provide students a platform to exhibit their creativity, innovative approach, and ingenious engineering skills
- Build a bridge between “Academia” and the “Industry.”
- Increase awareness about Sustainability through Product Design
Top teams get an opportunity to present projects to juries from various industries, academia and specialist from Dassault Systèmes in Pune campus, India.
Students need to select from 4 sustainability themes below:
AAKRUTI 2023 Registration
How to Win the Contest
- Register your team and product idea.
- Follow the contest timelines and guidelines posted from time to time in the community.
- Submit your initial design concepts, start working on your product design.
- Submit your final product design to qualify in the zonal rounds.
- Submitted final product designs will undergo evaluations based on judging criteria & Jury vote.
- Online zonal contests will be conducted for shortlisted teams across India.
- Semifinalists from the zonal rounds will be called for the presentation. These teams will present their product designs in front of eminent jury members from Industry and Academia.
- Top semifinalists will qualify for AAKRUTI 2023 Finale.
- Selected teams will be called for the AAKRUTI 2023 Finale event at Pune campus in month of November 2023. They will present their ideas to the eminent juries from the Industry, Academia, Technology and Social sectors.
- Award ceremony will happen on same day.
Learn, Teach, and Get Support from the Community
Connect with fellow students, share your work, learn tips and tricks, and get inspired.
If you have a 3DEXPERIENCE ID, you are a member of the 3DEXPERIENCE EDU Student Community.
KoP for SOLIDWORKS Desktop (FRC & FTC), 3DEXPERIENCE KoP on the Student Community