The Subscription Service fee will be pro-rated for additional users. All seats will be tied to the same subscription period.
- Access to new releases and software updates available for download on the Customer Portal
- Local Technical Support provided by your Value Added Reseller
- MySolidWorks.com – Training, 24/7 Knowledge Base, and Discussion Forums
- Access to exclusive products such as SOLIDWORKS Visualize Standard* and SOLIDWORKS CAM**
- Access to Certification exam vouchers
- And so much more!
* Available to download for every SOLIDWORKS Professional and Premium license on active Subscription ** Available to download for every SOLIDWORKS Standard, Professional, and Premium license on active Subscription
Enrolling in Subscription Services helps you get the most out of your SOLIDWORKS software because access to the latest product releases and expert technical support saves you time and money. Improved software performance, innovative new product features, live technical support and 24 hour electronic technical support helps keep you focused on what matters most designing great products.
SOLIDWORKS Software is available in thirteen languages. Live technical support is provided by your local VAR which helps insure you receive support in your region’s local language.
Technical support comes in two forms:
- Live support includes live technical support from your local SOLIDWORKS value-added reseller (VAR) who has been trained and certified by SOLIDWORKS to help you trouble shoot an array of technical issues.
- Electronic support includes an abundance of resources all accessible online. These resources include access to the Knowledge Base, tech tips, help files, tech alerts, web casts, service request reporting and tracking through our 3DSupport App, access to our Enhancement Request community and more. Please visit our SOLIDWORKS.com support home page for links to these resources.
The quickest way to access technical support is to create a service request in our 3DSupport App or call your SOLIDWORKS Reseller. It’s that simple.
Software releases and service packs can be downloaded directly from our Downloads page on SOLIDWORKS.com.