Release Engineering Manager - Integration
JOB TITLE: Release Engineering Manager - Integration
LOCATION: Waltham, MACompany Description:
Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
DESCRIPTION: This position is for a Release Engineering Manager to join the Integration Production group within the SolidWorks R&D division. The Release Engineering Manager will oversee the software production process from A to Z, managing everything from source code and builds to web deployment and producing master media. This individual will work closely with the R&D team and other departments throughout the company in streamlining R&D processes and contributing to successful software releases as part of a successful, goal-oriented team. The ideal candidate should also have the ability to work as an individual contributor on various projects.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 5 or more years professional experience in software engineering or software management
EDUCATION: BS degree required, higher levels of academic achievement – degree in mathematics, scientific or engineering discipline, computer science preferred
- Expertise with source-control systems like VSS, TFS, Perforce and SVN
- Strong working knowledge of computer science and professional work experience with all Windows OS development environments, including MS Visual Studio, Visual C++, MFC, STL and QT
- Strong knowledge of software development and release processes
- Strong scripting skills with languages like Perl, vbscript and Python
- Familiarity with electronic software distribution
- Ability to create database-driven dashboards
- Demonstrated awareness and understanding of achieving goals and meeting milestones, with an ability to work individually or as part of a team, with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Development experience with InstallShield a definite plus
- Prior Mac and Linux experience a plus
- Experiencing managing a large computer lab a plus
For immediate consideration, Please apply on-line: https://jobs.extranet.3ds.com/recruitment_details?q=300989&lang=ENG