Client Executive/Global Accounts - SolidWorks
JOB TITLE: Client Executive/Global Accounts
LOCATION: Pacific Northwest RegionATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
The Client Executive/Global Accounts is responsible for developing and establishing strategic relationships with named accounts (prospects and customers of SolidWorks). It is the Client Executive’s responsibility to drive sales to our top accounts ensuring that customers receive the benefits of SolidWorks solutions across worldwide divisions and/or locations. The Client Executive works in conjunction with SolidWorks technical specialists, Support, Value Added Resellers, and Solution Partners and is expected to:
• Prepare and achieve revenue plans identifying opportunities within named accounts.
• Establish strategic relationships between clients and SolidWorks.
• Provide management visibility: weekly pipeline, forecasts, account plans, and activity reports to SolidWorks management.
• Identify, evaluate and respond to key business issues of the account and develop, present and demonstrate SolidWorks’ capabilities.
• Develop, deliver and lead implementation of professional technology proposals supporting multiple sites.
• Introduce and integrate SolidWorks technical resources, VAR personnel and Solution Partners to the customer to demonstrate capability, educate customer personnel and facilitate project management.
• Communicate progress / success to client management and stakeholders
• Assure a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Act as the executive sponsor of the relationship between SolidWorks and the client
• Skills Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• 5 – 8 years’ direct selling experience in the software industry
• CAD/CAE/PLM experience a plus
• Consistent track record of successful sales shown by over goal performance selling technical software solutions into Fortune 1000 environments.
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing industry is highly desired.
• Ability to lead in a team atmosphere, appreciation of aggressive goals, and superior communication skills, organizational/time management skills, and a make-it-happen attitude.
• Experience selling complex solutions
• Familiarity with DS SolidWorks a plus.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
For immediate consideration, Please apply online to:WWW.3ds.com