Electrical Trainer/Course Developer, SolidWorks
JOB TITLE: Electrical Trainer/Course Developer, SolidWorks
LOCATION: Boston Campus ~ Waltham, MACOMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SolidWorks, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Position Description: Design and develop training and education materials for use in the post-sales environment. These training materials will include instructor-led courseware and web-based training.
• Design, develop and maintain the necessary style guides and templates for all our training-related deliverables.
• Deliver technical product training courses to our value-added resellers, solution partners, and employees.
• Work effectively with subject matter experts in SolidWorks mechanical computer-aided design software
• Work effectively with Product Definition, Development, Technical Support, and our technical sales team to develop and provide innovative and sound training solutions.
• Travel is required, both domestically and internationally; individual may be required to travel to multiple cities/countries within any given week; occasionally trips spanning two weeks will be required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering technology or equivalent.
Requirements: Ideal candidates will have experience in training, technical writing, instructional design and course development in a professional environment.
• Extensive experience developing training materials for technical subjects such as computer-aided design software.
• Well developed oral and written communication skills, including detail-oriented technical writing and the ability to convey complex technical information in a logical, easy to understand manner.
• Proven ability to quickly learn all aspects of complex topics and subjects.
• In-depth understanding of and experience creating electrical schematics
• Industry experience with electrical systems and subsystems
• Experience with schematic capture software
• Experience with and knowledge of electrical systems standards is a plus
• Must provide sample(s) of course development projects.
• Will be required to demonstrate above average teaching ability through a behavioral simulation/performance assessment.
• Experience developing web-based training and the associated technologies.
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to perform as a team member on multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment and meet high expectations for quality and attention to detail.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Please apply via: https://jobs.extranet.3ds.com/recruitment_details?q=301759&lang=ENG