Order Management Specialist - EMEA
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., a Dassault Systèmes S.A. subsidiary, is a world leader in 3D solutions that help millions of engineers and designers succeed through innovation. Our products deliver an intuitive experience in product design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide professional, courteous support to Channel Partners/Resellers, end users and Field Sales organisation in regards to the Company`s products and services. This support is in the form of answers to inquiries, work flow transactions, and problem solving.
- Responsible for the timely and efficient processing of Reseller sales orders.
- Assemble and archive completed Reseller and end customer transactional records properly.
- Suggest process and tools improvements to adapt them to business changes and/or to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coach sales and Reseller administrative staff in the execution of processes, the tools and business practices. Support with price, credit and promotion policies.
- Act as a helpdesk for customers liaising and forwarding request to support organisation when appropriate.
- Analyze information and results and report to management.
- Participate in Company monthly closing schedules.
- 2:2 Degree/ Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar. Other, similar, qualifications will be considered. Thanks to our significant customer and Channel partner base in EMEA, fluency in English and good ability with another European language (ideally FIGS) is required.
- 2 +years previous experience in order processing, sales admin, customer support or related areas is required.
- Experience with CRM systems, such as Siebel, SAP or Oracle E-business Suit is desirable.
- Great customer service and strong communication skills are a must.
- Administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be diligent, detail oriented, structured and a fast decision maker with strong analytical skills. Someone able to think independently but who can be a good team player.
Salary and benefits:
SolidWorks offers an excellent salary commensurate with experience; and a bonus plan, which is discretionary. Benefits include a grouped personal pension plan, comprehensive medical insurance for staff and their dependents and permanent health and life assurance coverage. We offer a superb working environment in the centre of Cambridge.
If you are looking for an interesting position, where you can build on the future, we are looking forward to receiving your application. You can expect great career opportunities and a REAL team!
Please apply by email to:
Stefanie Breuer (Recruiter | Human Resources, EMEA)
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.