Partner Marketing Specialist
JOB TITLE: Partner Marketing Specialist
LOCATION: Waltham, MA
COMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
Position Description: We are seeking a marketing professional with business partner/alliances joint marketing experience. THIS IS NOT A CHANNEL SALES POSITION. We need an individual who can drive results in executing marketing programs, content development, lead generation, PR, web, and events. This role requires strong marketing execution skills and a strong understanding of alliance marketing. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 5 to 7 years of marketing experience for a software or high-tech organization. CAD/Manufacturing sector experience a plus; experience with technology partner joint marketing strongly desired.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
- A proven track-record with executing marketing programs, lead generation, joint advertising, PR, and web campaigns.
- Familiarity with partner joint and cross marketing concepts.
- High level of coordination ability, useful in implementing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Ability to negotiate and strike a “win-win” mutually satisfying balance between the needs of SOLIDWORKS and its solutions partners.
- General comfort and willingness to learn marketing program delivery tools and associated softwares and web-based information technologies.
- Strategic Account servicing – maintaining activity levels with select partners
In addition, the following characteristics are important for success in this role and the SOLIDWORKS environment:
- Ability to create the map – not simply follow it
- Willingness to learn our business inside and out and reach a deep understanding of the MCAD domain
- Unquestionably a team player with a Make-it-Happen attitude and an appreciation of aggressive goals
- Unwavering commitment to delivering results and getting the job done
- Ability to gain others’ confidence and cooperation, within and outside of DS SOLIDWORKS
- Superior problem solving, interpersonal, and oral and written communications skills
- Strong organizational/time management skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.