SDH Development: ToolWorks ERP Link
About SDH Development:
The ToolWorks product line is developed by SDH Development. The mission of SDH Development is to provide SolidWorks® integrated tools that automate design data management. Successful integrations and customer-driven enhancements throughout more than seven years build up the foundation of the ToolWorks product line.
Get access to an ERP database from within SolidWorks. Using
ToolWorks ERP-Link, you can connect, search, and transfer information from any external database, without leaving SolidWorks.
Using ToolWorks ERP-Link, you can connect to any external database like your ERP-system, or any other component database. ToolWorks ERP-Link gives you an easy and powerful connection tool that via MS-SQL, ODBC, or MS-ACCESS connects to a database outside SolidWorks. When connected, you can search and look up component information that can be converted to SolidWorks custom properties, without leaving the 3D-CAD system.
- To create an easy link between ERP-databases and SolidWorks
- To improve productivity through reuse of product design data within SolidWorks
- To avoid errors when typing in data of existing components
- To increase the amount of reuse of existing components
- Make powerful searches within an external database from a user interface within SolidWorks
- Powerful copy of multiple design data fields to all the custom properties of a SolidWorks model
- Easy connection wizard to set up a database connection
Free Trial version:
Download a free trial version from www.toolworks.info