National Instruments Corporation: NI LabVIEW
About National Instruments Corporation:
National Instruments (www.ni.com) transforms the way engineers and scientists around the world design, prototype, and deploy systems for test, control, and embedded design applications. Using NI open graphical programming software and modular hardware, customers at more than 30,000 companies annually simplify development, increase productivity, and dramatically reduce time-to-market. From testing and monitoring electronic devices and industrial systems to designing more efficient machines, NI customers continuously develop innovative technologies that impact millions of people. The NI graphical system design platform for test, control, and embedded design spans the entire product design cycle, dramatically increasing efficiency and improving the bottom line.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, NI has more than 5,200 employees and direct operations in 40 countries. In 2008, the company sold products to more than 30,000 companies in 90 countries with a revenue of $821 million. NI has been named to Fortune magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 10 consecutive years.
- Graphical application development
- Easy I/O integration
- Realize motion, vision, and data acquisition
- Target industrial and embedded platforms
- Integrated with SOLIDWORKS
- Visualize realistic machine operation
- Estimate machine-cycle time performance
- Perform accurate force/torque requirements analysis
- Design and validate motion control programming
- Identify design issues across mechanical/electrical boundaries