Next Limit Technologies: Maxwell Render
About Next Limit Technologies:
Next Limit Technologies provides cutting-edge simulation technologies for a broad range of applications in computer graphics, science and engineering.
Next Limits products include "RealFlow" (comprehensive toolkit for fluid and physical dynamics simulation for visual effects industries), "Maxwell Render" (physically correct light simulation and render engine), and “XFlow” (new computational fluid dynamics software for engineering applications).
All products have been developed using proprietary technology, are available for multiple platforms, and connect seamlessly with most major applications in the DCC and CAD markets.
- Simulens – advanced bloom and glare controls that bring a new level of realism and quality
- Maxwell Materials - materials are modelled in a physically correct manner, and are based on real optical properties. A new Stacked Material system allows complex materials like rust and car paint to be created easily
- Denoiser feature - up to 6x faster
- CPU or GPU rendering option
- One of the principal characteristics of Maxwell is that the rendering technology is strictly based upon real physical governing
- Maxwell is the first commercial unbiased renderer. Unbiased means that with sufficient render time, the rendered solution will always converge
- Maxwell offers two alternative and friendly ways to use it, minimizing user work time via Plug-ins or using Maxwell Studio
- Easy and intuitive like working with a camera. Saves artist time!
- One of a kind light management - simulating light exactly as it is in the real world