Silver Star West LLC: PathFinder3D
About Silver Star West LLC:
Born from store fixture manufacturing roots, Silver Star West is the innovative force behind Pathfinder3D. Based in NW USA, Silver Star West builds and designs cutting edge software solutions for the manufacturing industry.
SolidWorks caught the eye of the store fixture manufacturing industry by filling a need for flexible top down design in 3D while retaining the ability to use parametric design for repeat work. One critical drawback to SolidWorks for the store fixture industry is the manual, error-prone process required to take your design from 3D model to a CNC. Pathfinder3D was created to fill this gap and automate the SolidWorks to CNC process. In fact, SolidWorks combined with PathFinder3D has become such a powerful tool that a wide range of other industries such as custom cabinetry, furniture, luxury yachts, motor homes, etc are already putting it to use.
- 100% design flexibility. There are no restrictions on how you use SolidWorks to make the original design
- Advanced feature recognition is used to automatically generate “clean-out bubbles” for dados on the edge of parts, v-cutter paths for angled sides, horizontal bore holes, pockets with islands, slatwall t-cutter paths and much more.
- Custom machining can be done inside SolidWorks and constrained to the 3D model geometry
- Tool path geometry is linked to your original assembly so that any modifications to the assembly can propagate all the way down to g-code with the click of a button.
- PathFinder3D exports to many CAM packages, such as RouterCIM, EnRoute, CADCode, AlphaCAM, MasterCAM, Thermwood and more.