keytech Software GmbH: keytech PLM/DMS
About keytech Software GmbH:
A leading international provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and services, keytech has more than 34 years experience in developing and implementing PLM and PDM solutions. keytech is expert at linking engineering and enterprise processes, and has thousands of successful PLM customers worldwide.
Our philosophy of "Think Big, Start Small" combines the modularity and scalability of our industry-proven solutions with the expertise of our team to guarantee that our customers fully realize the benefits of product lifecycle management.
Headquartered in Recklinghausen (Germany) keytech has offices in Frankfurt (Germany), Stuttgart (Germany) and Boston (MA). We distribute and support our products worldwide.
keytech enables the control of internal process workflows, encompassing the integration of approved operating processes. Product lifecycles can be exactly defined, by the definition of the particular cycle state. By this, the appropriate product know how is available for the authorized user everywhere at all times.
keytech CAD Integrations
keytech offers integrations enabling the company to use a transparent item and document management for accumulating CAD data. Both 2D-drawings and referenced 3D-model structures are completely managed in keytech.
Beside document management, the integrations support automatic creation of engineering bill of materials. Title blocks and bill of materials are automatically filled with information and can be placed on the drawing. A bidirectional information transfer between keytech and the CAD systems takes place.
- Saving and loading of referenced model structures
- Full support of all external references
- SOLIDWORKS configuration management
- Title block management
- Semi-finished parts management
- Bill of material management
- Project management
- Concurrent engineering support
- Classification (Class list of characteristics)
- Multi-Language support
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Integration
- Vault-based system
- Work on current revisions
- No need to worry about file names, file location, and file references. The design engineer can concentrate on contents.
- Complete audit trail and history of all single components and structures
- Automated filling of title blocks
- Microsoft SQL-Server