- Import Diagnosis Errors – Faulty surfaces and gaps
- Surfaces that do not and will not knit into solids
- Missing geometry
- Deformed models
- Surface explosion – a one-to-many surface translation
4. If imported models are not correct, how successful are you in
5. Are you wasting a lot of time getting good quality translations?
6. Do you redesign parts in SOLIDWORKS because the translation
7. Do you translate a lot of files with SOLIDWORKS? 8. Do you import large models into SOLIDWORKS?
Supported formats: - Import to SOLIDWORKS: CATIA V4, CATIA V5, CATIA V5 PMI, UGS, UGS-PMI, Pro/E (WildFire), Pro/E-PMI, Inventor, ACIS, STEP, IGES, VDA-FS, VRML, STL, XML - Export from SOLIDWORKS: CATIA V4, CATIA V5, Inventor, ACIS, STEP, IGES, VDA-FS, VRML, STL, XML
- MBD (Model Based Definition) – View GD&T and PMI for CATIA V5, ProE, UG, and STEP A203 ED2
- Batch Translation - Efficient translation of large assemblies, and multiple CAD data sets
- Preview/Select/Translate - With large models and assemblies you can preview and select only entities you are interested in getting into SOLIDWORKS
- Manual Repair Tools – Provides easy-to-use tools and workflows to fix problems that SOLIDWORKS is unable to
- Feature Translation – Simplifies complex entities that can be recognized as SOLIDWORKS features