NEi Software: NEi Nastran
About NEi Software:
NEi Software is a global provider of Nastran Finite Element Analysis (FEA), engineering simulation, and virtual test software. Engineers gain insight with digital prototypes, images, contour plots, graphs, and animations of linear and nonlinear structural stress, deformation, dynamics, vibration, kinematics, impact, heat transfer, and computational fluid dynamic (CFD) simulations. The website features case studies in aerospace, automotive, maritime, petroleum, medical, and consumer products with demonstration videos, webinars, tutorials, and training schedules.
NEi Software leads the engineering software industry with a range of high-performance analysis tools priced for various budgets and analysis needs. All are backed by NEi Software’s exceptional reputation for technical support and value. The core product, NEi Nastran, performs structural, dynamic, and heat transfer Finite Element Analysis (FEA) on very large, complex models.
Of significance to todays market, NEi Software is extending analysis capabilities to designers with products like NEi Works® for SolidWorks®. NEi Software offers a complete suite of analysis software: linear and nonlinear statics, dynamics, heat transfer, fluid flow, fatigue, composite tools, and optimization. Since its launch in 1991, NEi Nastran has developed a diverse user base in the aerospace, automotive, maritime, military, medical, and consumer product industries. NEi Software runs on Windows, Linux, and UNIX platforms in both stand-alone and networked configurations.
- Micromechanics based composite laminate failure analysis
- Advanced composites ply failure criteria (LaRC02, Puck, MCT)
- Nonlinear progressive ply failure analysis (PPFA™)
- Advanced 3D layered composite analysis
- NEi Nastran editor GUI
- Increase your productivity through tighter integration with other Nastran solvers enabling greater model portability
- Reduce your design time by using the NEi Editor to optimize your Nastran input file parameters
- Optimize your material costs and weight through the NEi Nastran micromechanics based on the composite laminate failure prediction feature
- Increase your nonlinear and surface contact analyses through the adaptive nonlinear static and transient analysis features
- Increases accuracy of product life analyses with integrated multiaxial fatigue included in the integrated vibration and comprehensive fatigue features