induSim GmbH: induDrive
About induSim GmbH:
induSim: Centre for industrial Simulations.
We work with numerical simulations, especially SolidWorks® Simulation (all modules). We also provide support to resellers as well as provide consultancy.
We developed induDrive, a software for designing shock- and jerk - free motions in SolidWorks Motion. The motion data is transferred via API into SolidWorks; results (trace paths) are transferred back in the same way. The product is used mainly for designing CAMs, but it also can be used for electronic controls.
- define motion sequences in a table or graphically
- the motion sequences are combined shock and jerk free automatically
- High speed drives can be generated based on given motion combinations (Fourier rows)
- circular interpolated shapes of cams can be generated and exported as DXF-File
- A vrious number of motion can be treated in common
- easy to use (intuitiv)
- exact motion definitions without any programing
- automatic adaptation when changed motion sequences