Cudacountry.net: SOLIDWORKS Tutorials
Cudacountry.net creates and writes SolidWorks tutorials and publishing them to the website www.cudacountry.net
- Tutorials written for Middle School, High School and high learning advanced learner.
- Design real world projects which can be constructed.
- User can study independently and self paced.
- Updated to current version of SOLIDWORKS.
- Web site downloadable PDF files user can use offline.
- Learn how to use Sketch Tools.
- Learn how to create a Flow Simulation to analyze an part.
- Use Motion Analysis simulate effects of motion elements.
- Use Weldments to create furniture.
- Field tested/proofed tutorials by cerfited instructors.