This only at the cost of $0.1/hr (Machine) vs. $50-$100/hr (Man).To start an optimization, all you have to do is define your design goals and variables – CORTIME will do the rest.
When the optimization is finished, CORTIME provides intuitive data analysis tools for selecting and analyzing the optimal design.
CORTIME requires no expert knowledge or lengthy and expensive training to get started. Watch a few tutorials or check out our "Getting started guide" and you are ready to automate and optimize.
- Drag n' Drop setup: In seconds, you'll have an optimization setup that is ready to run
- Powerful optimization technology: CORTIME is built with modern Opt. Algorithms
- Run Build Checker: For testing whether your Design Space is robust before optimizing
- Fully integrated data analysis tools: Analyze and restore designs from within SOLIDWORKS
- Ability to run multi-objective optimization problems with ease
- Use CORTIME to navigate complex problems with many variables
- Automate your test to get more data, better insight, and better documentation
- Get CAD, CAE, and CAO all in one, because CORTIME is fully integrated with SOLIDWORKS
- Gain extra performance from your product to give your solution a competitive edge
- Build up data about many designs—these will be stored for later reference