Plastic Flow, LLC: PolyXtrue
About Plastic Flow, LLC:
Plastic Flow markets software for design and optimization of polymer extrusion dies.
Three software packages currently being marketed by Plastic Flow are polyXtrue, PELDOM, and eXtruemat.
- Automatically generates geometry for coat-hanger type sheet extrusion dies from parameter values
- Automatically generates geometry for spiral-mandrel blown-film extrusion dies from parameter values
- Accurately simulates 3D flow and predicts layer structure in coextrusion dies up to 11 layers
- Accurately simulates 3D flow in sheet dies, annular dies, as well as complex profile dies
- Simulates flow taking into account shear viscosity as well as elongational viscosity of polymers
- Reduce product development time by eliminating tool and die shop trial and error
- Balance the flow at die exit to minimize post-die extrudate distortion
- Maximize throughput for your extrusion products
- Trouble-shoot complex polymer extrusion problems
- Simplify die geometry