3D Systems: Geomagic for SOLIDWORKS
About 3D Systems:
3D Systems provides the most advanced and comprehensive 3D digital design and fabrication solutions available today, including 3D printers, print materials and cloud-sourced custom parts. Its powerful ecosystem transforms entire industries by empowering professionals and consumers everywhere to bring their ideas to life using its vast material selection, including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. 3DS’ leading personalized medicine capabilities save lives and include end-to-end simulation, training and planning, and printing of surgical instruments and devices for personalized surgery and patient specific medical and dental devices. Its democratized 3D digital design, fabrication and inspection products provide seamless interoperability and incorporate the latest immersive computing technologies. 3DS’ products and services disrupt traditional methods, deliver improved results and empower its customers to manufacture the future now.
- 3D Scan directly inside Solidworks
- Directly digitize geometric shapes and sketches
- Edit, and Merge Point and Polygon data
- Intelligently extract shapes & sketches from Polygon data
- Automatically convert meshes data into accurate CAD surfaces
- Capture and use real world 3d shapes and features with high resolution inside Solidworks
- Use accurate part location references, or feature references in your design file
- Extend the Solidworks environment to work powerfully with Point and Polygon data types.
- Geomagic makes polygon data useable inside a design environment
- Reduce time to market for your product by eliminating inefficiency in the design process