SIMSOLID Corporation: SIMSOLID
About SIMSOLID Corporation:
SIMSOLID Corporation is a startup company pioneering new methods for performing structural analysis by design engineers. Our unique approach eliminates geometry simplification and mesh generation—the two most time-consuming and expertise-extensive tasks performed in traditional Finite Element Analysis (FEA). Our product analyzes complex parts and large assemblies which is not practical with other methods. These tasks are executed efficiently on desktop-class computers.
SIMSOLID Corporation has locations in Newport Beach, California USA and Mississauga, Ontario CANADA.
- Absolutely arbitrary geometrical shapes can be used as “finite elements”
- Basis functions that approximate field of interest in the part volume can be of arbitrary class and are independent of the volume shape
SIMSOLID controls solution accuracy using multi-pass adaptive analysis. Adaptivity can be defined on a global or part local basis and adaptivity is always active. The SIMSOLID methodology is fast and efficient. It provides superior performance metrics for computational time and memory footprint that allow very large and/or complex assemblies to be solved quickly on desktop-class PC’s.
For more information, visit http://www.simsolid.com.
- Works directly on fully featured CAD geometry
- Uses next generation, mesh free, numerical techniques
- Is a unique adaptive solution that is always active
- Is large assembly capable
- Integrates directly with SOLIDWORKS
- No geometry simplification required
- No meshing
- Accuracy is built in
- Able to analyze large designs not possible with traditional FEA
- Works within the design environment