Metamation, Inc.: MetaCAM
About Metamation, Inc.:
Metamation, Inc., was established in 1996 with a goal to develop the most innovative CAD/CAM software solution that can continuously evolve to meet the technological growth in the manufacturing industry. In North America, Metamation, Inc., is headquartered in Reno, NV, with sales offices across the country and in Mexico.
Metamation, Inc., offers a full array of sheet-metal CAD/CAM software product,s including MetaCAM - for turret punching, lasers, plasmas, water jets, multi-axis and routing machines; MetaWORKS - automation and MRP Integration software; MetaNEST - free shape geometry nesting; MetaCAD - for design; and MetaBEND - press brake software.
- Advanced 2D/3D CAD for sheet metal applications
- Fully automated CAM for CNC punch, path and bending
- Fully automated nesting for punch and path CNC applications
- Full multi-axis integration for CNC bending and laser cutting
- Fully automated MRP/ERP support for nesting applications
- Direct file support for SolidWorks® (no OLE required)
- Quick startup, user-friendly (rapid integration)
- Supports all major CNC applications for fabrication
- Rapid CNC/CAM interface (time is money)
- Supports automated manufacturing: load/unload, picker, SG, SM, etc.