EFICAD: SWOOD Design
For more than 20 years, EFICAD has been provided CAD/CAM solutions for the wood-working industries.
Founded in 1989, EFICAD begins its CAD/CAM experience with educational products in mechanical sector. In 1991, SCM company solicited EFICAD to bring specific CAM solution for one of the first NC router installed in France. After many years of managing NC machines, in 2001 EFICAD created its first mechanical CAM solution integrated in SolidWorks. With long experience in wood-working and SolidWorks, EFICAD develops SWOOD since 2010.
- Panel management: laminate, grain direction, material production information …
- Edge-banding: Design feature of well-formed edge-bands on panels edges
- Connectors: Insertion of parametric fittings between panels using customiza
- SWOOD Box: Insertion of parametric objects and associated machining in cubic context
- Production data extraction (cut list, hardware list, panel list, costing)
- Design faster
- Production ready design (Reliability, design rules homogenized)
- Storage of customized and reusable parametric items
- Woodworking dedicated reporting