nPower Software: Power Surfacing
About nPower Software:
nPower Software empowers 3D artists, designers, engineers by connecting customers with advanced technology tools. nPower Software builds unique solutions based on proprietary geometric modeling technology. nPower Power plugin tools facilitate creativity, simplify design processes, improve ease of use, and reduce design time. nPower Software is committed to improving customer productivity and creativity.
- Do you avoid making changes to surface features because it is too time consuming?
- Do you have difficulty creating aesthetically pleasing Class A surfaces with tangent and curvature continuity?
- Are you forced to utilize software other than SOLIDWORKS® for designing organic shaped components?
- Do you need to import polygonal objects created outside of SOLIDWORKS®? We have an answer that may work for you! Power Surfacing is a revolutionary SOLIDWORKS add-in that will fundamentally change the way that engineers and designers design parts in SOLIDWORKS. Power Surfacing makes it easy and fun to design complex free form aesthetically pleasing "Class A" surfaces in SOLIDWORKS. No longer will you have to fight with patching a set of trimmed surfaces together to form complex curved shapes; manipulating Power Surfacing parts is as simple as modeling with clay. Power Surfacing allows great flexibility and productivity in designing those difficult surfaces by pushing and pulling on the faces, edges or vertices of the part. You will have so much fun designing with Power Surfacing that you won't want to stop.
- Subdivision surface creation and editing inside of SOLIDWORKS
- Import of Sub-D Meshes from modo, 3ds Max, etc.
- Intuitive on screen editing
- Dynamic Shape Editing using push-pull methodology
- Supports downstream features like fillet, shell, cut, extrude
- Very easy to learn and use compared to traditional surface creation
- Design changes after initial creation is fast and supports reapplication of SOLIDWORKS features.
- Reduction in design time for complex organic surfaces
- Drastic reduction in editing time for complex organic surfaces
- Produces aesthetic surfaces