HCL Technologies Ltd.: NestingWorks
About HCL Technologies Ltd.:
HCL Technologies provides fully integrated applications inside SOLIDWORKS to enable the faster paths from design to manufacturing. As an exampel, CAMWorks® is a modern CAM programming solution that automates the creation of toolpaths inside SOLIDWORKS. Powering the SOLIDWORKS CAM, there is now a seamless associative path for all the SOLIDWORKS users machining and turning requirements.
- Ability to specify grain direction.
- Part-in-part nesting.
- Full associativity with SOLIDWORKS software. Updates are tracked, and flagged whenever a change is made to the component and are reflected instantly.
- Automatically nests multiple parts, based on the material and thickness, thus eliminating the manual effort of segregating individual parts.
- Material optimization: advanced nesting algorithms reduce raw material consumption by providing optimized and compact layouts
- Designers can optimize designs from material usage early in the design cycle
- Seemless transfer of 3D design information to manufacturing
- Reduce cost through advanced nesting capability like part in part nesting