What's New in SolidWorks Simulation
|Simulation Sub-Modeling and Incremental Meshing||
SolidWorks Simulation solution 2014 offers new ground-breaking enhancements and true productivity improvements for product Engineers. You will be able with this great new release to:
- Boost productivity with intelligent tools such as the Toolbox Fastener mapping to SolidWorks Simulation Bolt connectors for an easier and more efficient simulation set up
- Perform comprehensive simulations across consistent solution. For example, users can now leverage the ECAD thermal properties from CircuitWorks to SolidWorks Flow Simulation for an optimized product development workflow
- Achieve greater insight with Simulation Results. SolidWorks Simulation 2014 allow the user to mirror analysis results about any planes of symmetry to ease the post processing of complex symmetrical models and facilitate the sharing of simulation results with people unfamiliar with simulation.
- Get even better Performance with new solver, multi core support and general speed improvements.
|Get a Product Trial|
|What's New in 2014 Data Sheet||Visit the 2014 Launch site|
Additional Recent Enhancements
- Optimize complex flows of fluids and gases with SolidWorks Flow Simulation
- Easily apply bearing loads, forces, pressures, and torques to find stress points
- Evaluate forces and stresses, including friction, between parts to optimize assemblies
- Investigate motion characteristics, such as actuator force, joint loads, and part displacements to help source the best componenets for your design