Concurrent Product Communication Development
|First Look: SolidWorks Composer|
SolidWorks® Composer™ Technical Communication software frees technical and marketing organizations from inefficient work flows by enabling them to: start creating product communications sooner, update them as the design evolves, and have them finished simultaneously with the product ship date. All too often, product documentation starts at the end of the development process, because technical publishers need to wait for a final CAD screen shot for the actual product for digital photography.
With SolidWorks Composer software, you can use your 3D CAD data to start creating 2D and 3D graphical content for product technical communication from the earliest phases of product design.
Concurrent Document Creation
- Create 2D and 3D graphical content during design using 3D CAD data
- Update graphical content automatically as the design changes so documentation is accurate and ready on time
- Maximize your 3D CAD investment by accessing your 3D model to create product communication from multiple departments in your company
- Deliver technical communications with your products as soon as they are manufactured
- Promote new products before it is manufactured using sophisticated 3D communication for Sales and Marketing
- Improve time-to-market and increase productivity
- Manage updates for all SolidWorks Composer content with SolidWorks Composer Sync and SolidWorks Composer Enterprise Sync
- Process only changed data to update graphics in minimum time
- Ensure accurate, consistent product communication with SolidWorks Composer Sync, including metadata, geometry, BOMs, and manufacturing information
- Schedule batch updates with SolidWorks Composer Sync for large content changes
- Integrate with other software, such as product lifecycle management (PLM) systems, with SolidWorks Composer Enterprise Sync command-line interface