|Product Demo: Interactive 3D Content||
SOLIDWORKS® Composer™ Technical Communication software helps deliver clear compelling graphics to end users by simplifying the creation of 2D graphical content for technical illustrations in product communication. Even non-technical users can repurpose CAD content to produce high quality images and eliminate the need for engineering to generate screen shots, exploded views, and other technical illustrations.
Following the simple instructions in intuitive SOLIDWORKS Composer workshops, you can produce exploded views, vector and raster graphics, shaded illustrations or silhouette, wireframe, and flat renderings directly using the CAD model. The high quality 2D outputs can then be embedded easily using any graphic layout software to create product illustrations.
SOLIDWORKS Composer supports a wide range of 3D CAD formats, including SOLIDWORKS, CATIA®, ProEngineer®, and Autodesk® Inventor®, as well as neutral file formats such as STEP and IGES. You can simply open the 3D model to create rich graphical content.
High Quality Graphic Creation
- Select the 2D output from a wide range of options—SVG, EPS, CGM, BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIF
- Produce high quality vector graphics (SVG, EPS, SVGZ, CGM), line drawings, and stunning raster graphics (JPG, BMP, TIF, PNG) directly from existing CAD files
- Visualize and present how your products looks and functions, instead of just talking in front of your prospects
- Customize and configure your product visualization instantly according to your prospect’s requirements
- shortens their decision making process and quickly convince prospects of your product’s value
- Work directly from existing CAD data
- Create visual assets in multiple departments through your organization, such as Technical Publications and Marketing
- Free up engineering from having to continually generate screen shots, exploded views, and graphics
- Update graphical content automatically, keeping graphics accurate and current as design changes
SOLIDWORKS Inspection Featured Article
Download the SOLIDWORKS Inspection Featured ArticleDownload Now >>