What's New in Technical Communication
Product Demo: What's New in 2015
What's New in Composer
Save time and increase productivity when you create graphical content for product documentation.
- Quickly create content from your 3D CAD files
- Create and reuse library images to enrich the 3D model for clear and consistent documentation
- Create smarter and more appealing documentation using the Magnet Line feature
What's New in SOLIDWORKS Inspection
- Streamline the creation of inspection documentation.
- Create Project Templates to rapidly reuse predefined settings
- Export inspection project created with the add-in directly inside the standalone application to carry out the inspection work and record inspection measurements
- Open encrypted PDFs
- Edit fields directly from the Bill of Characteristics
What's New in SOLIDWORKS MBD:
- Organize 3D PMI, configurations, display styles, zoom scales, orientations using 3D Views.
- Fade in and out 3D PMI automatically with patent-pending Dynamic Annotation Views.
- Create 3D model break views to save space and comply with client requirements.
- Publish to 3D PDF including 3D PMI, model properties, 3D views, and editable/savable PDF fields for easy collaboration.
- Customize 3D PDF templates by designing layout, extracting model properties, inserting images to serve different use cases.
- Support semantic and associated 3D PMI in eDrawings.