Quality Assurance - QA Lead: Web/Online Communities & Applications
JOB TITLE: Quality Assurance - QA Lead: Web/Online Communities & Applications
LOCATION: Waltham, MA
COMPANY INTRODUCTION: Dassault Systèmes, the 3D Experience Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3D VIA, 3DSwYm, EXALEAD and Netvibes are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
This position provides an opportunity for a highly motivated QA Lead to oversee the QA of our online/web communities. The QA Lead filling this role will be responsible for providing quality assurance testing that ensures requirements in functionality, usability, performance, workflow, and robustness are met. This individual will work closely with product design and the development team to help quickly identify and resolve issues, while actively participating in improving QA processes.
- Reviewing specifications
- Creating test plans
- Creating/running/reviewing automated tests
- Performing interactive testing that emulates customer workflows
- Reporting/verifying issues
- Report QA Release Readiness
Education: B.S. degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, or Mathematics. Higher levels of academic achievement strongly preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
- Ideal candidate will have 4-5 years leading a QA team
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Candidate will have fluent experience of bug tracking system, web software release process and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience with web content systems
- Experience working with online communities
- Experience in a Web QA and processes
- Experience with managing web pages and discussion forums a plus
- Experience with analytical and reporting applications
- Experience with Web Automation tools
- Experience with load testing, such as Loadrunner
- Familiarity with 3D solid modeling systems a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of software testing process, methodology and best practices
- Strong detail-orientation with demonstrated analysis and follow-through skills
- A seasoned self-starter who works equally well independently and in a team environment
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Dassault Systèmes is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age (40 and above), disability, veteran status, military service, application for military service, genetic information, receipt of free medical care, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. DS will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.