Quality Control and FAI Reports Made Easy
For many companies, the creation of First Article Inspection (FAI) drawings and reports is a time-intensive, error-prone process. Drawings are manually ballooned, inspection characteristics are painstakingly transposed to reports, and controlled management of the process and deliverables is non-existent. Additionally, you don’t have the tools you need to take proactive actions.
In just 22 minutes, you can learn how to streamline your existing inspection process by:
- Automating the creation of ballooned inspection drawings
- Streamlining the creation of FAI reports
- Leveraging customer and supplier-provided PDFs - regardless of the CAD system
- Creating detailed and completely customizable reports
- Incorporating measurement results and correlating captured CMM data with inspection characteristics
- Leveraging Statistical Process Control, Gage Management, and quality analytics - Qualityxpert overview
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. values the privacy of all visitors.
More than 3.1 million product designers and engineers worldwide, representing more than 210,800 organizations, use SOLIDWORKS to bring their designs to life-from the coolest gadgets to innovations that deliver a better tomorrow.