Breakthroughs in Functional Orthotics
Myomo used SOLIDWORKS from the very beginning to design every aspect of the device, collaborate with business partners, and fulfill requirements for medical devices. The design solution has allowed them to:
- Quickly get up to speed, due to their exposure in education
- Share accurate versions of what the device will look like
- Create parts regardless of the material, from sheet metal to plastic
- Simulate part interaction and weight issues
- Connect with a rich community of SOLIDWORKS users to find answers to design challenges
WATCH VIDEO to see how Myomo relies on SOLIDWORKS to bring a custom medical device to market.
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. values the privacy of all visitors.
More than 3.1 million product designers and engineers worldwide, representing more than 210,800 organizations, use SOLIDWORKS to bring their designs to life-from the coolest gadgets to innovations that deliver a better tomorrow.