What You Missed at
SOLIDWORKS World 2016
Nearly 6,000 people descended upon Dallas, TX to attend SOLIDWORKS World in February. They came to network with other SOLIDWORKS users learn from industry experts and hear from keynote visionaries. We have highlighted several key moments and product announcements from the event in this short webcast.
In just 22 minutes, you can see some highlights from SOLIDWORKS World, such as:
- New offerings and technologies that could improve your workflow
- Inspirational success stories from innovative SOLIDWORKS users
- New manufacturing processes, and inventions
- Mentoring the next generation of engineers
- Learning, exploring, and networking
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. values the privacy of all visitors.
More than 3.1 million product designers and engineers worldwide, representing more than 210,800 organizations, use SOLIDWORKS to bring their designs to life-from the coolest gadgets to innovations that deliver a better tomorrow.