SolidWorks Territory Technical Manager - UK / Ireland
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., a Dassault Systèmes S.A. subsidiary, is a world leader in 3D solutions that help millions of engineers and designers succeed through innovation. Our products deliver an intuitive experience in product design, simulation, publishing, data management, and environmental impact assessment.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide comprehensive technical pre-sales support to SolidWorks resellers and employees including developing and training personnel on product demonstrations, product positioning, and competitive overviews.
• Deliver product presentations to prospects both at the end user and senior management level. Analyze and track reseller competencies and technical delivery.
• Help develop and answer RFP’s.
• Closely work with the local Technical Sales team, Product Marketing, and Development groups as well as national trade show and user group support.
• BS Degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science)
• Strong knowledge of the MCAD/FEA/PDM industry.
• Must be knowledgeable in SolidWorks 3D modeling and have a strong understanding of the full SolidWorks Product Portfolio.
• Experience in providing technical sales support for software products similar to SolidWorks product offering.
• Experience in working with a CAD Reseller or Vendor.
• Knowledge of products that are competitive to SolidWorks product portfolio.
• Proven strong verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent customer relations skills.
• This position requires 50% combined overnight and local travel. The Territory Technical Manager will work out of the Cambridge/UK office, but relocation is not necessary.
If you are looking for an interesting position, where you can build on the future, we are looking forward to receiving your application. You can expect great career opportunities and a REAL team!
Please apply by email to: Stefanie.Breuer@3ds.com
Recruiter | Human Resources, EMEA
Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.