Early Visibility Program*
At SolidWorks, we place a high value on the opinion of our customers. The Early Visibility program provides you an opportunity to review and test a Service Pack before general release.
Join the program
Click here to sign-up for access to this program
- An e-mail will go out to all participants when the EV download is available along with the changes to the service pack.
- Typically a survey is sent near the full customer release date.
- An e-mail will go out as the full version is available stating any changes to the released version vs. the EV version.
- Performance e-mail is enabled for the EV period. We use this information to help determine issues that are occurring in the early visibility release.
NOTE: This is a requirement for the EV program.
- When available, the EV version can be downloaded from Downloads area.
- The EV release will be upgradable to the full release if there is a change. This will be noted in the subscription service e-mail.
- Please report any critical problems to SolidWorks Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: This is for critical EV issues only.
- All problems identified in an Early Visibility release are evaluated for severity. Critical issues are evaluated and addressed prior to general release. If no critical issues are identified, it will go on general release with no changes.
- The EV program typically lasts two weeks.