3DEXPERIENCE – 3D Creator
The completion of the 3DEXPERIENCE – 3D Creator exam shows that you have successfully demonstrated your basic knowledge of the browser-based 3D Design Role.
This certification introduces you to the various functionalities available for the 3D Creator role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. You will learn how to create 3D parametric designs from anywhere, on any device using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Recommended Training Courses:
Click this link and then click on “Explore the 3D Creator Role“ to access the online learning at 3DEXPERIENCE Learning Space. You will need a SOLIDWORKS ID to log in.
- Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- Understand the 3D Creator interface
- How 3D features are created and modified
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Import and Export capabilities
- Built-in Lifecycle management
- Collaborate using the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
*This option must be set in your online certification account to show up in the directory.
**Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.