3DEXPERIENCE – 3D Sculptor
The completion of the 3DEXPERIENCE – 3DSculptor exam shows that you have successfully demonstrated your basic knowledge of the browser-based 3D Sculptor role.
This certification introduces you to the various functionalities available for the 3D Sculptor role on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. You will learn how to create highly stylized and organic shaped geometry using subdivision modeling available on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
Recommended Training Courses:
Click this link and then click on “Explore the 3D Sculptor Role “ to access the online learning at 3DEXPERIENCE Learning Space. You will need a SOLIDWORKS ID to log in.
All candidates receive electronic certificates and a personal listing on the CSWP directory* when they pass.
Exam features questions on these areas of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform:
- Understand the 3DEXPERIENCE interface
- Understanding the 3D Sculptor interface
- Subdivision surface modeling to create highly stylized and organic shaped geometry
- Other features provided with 3D Sculptor besides Subdivision features
- Switching back and forth to other applications
- Import and export capabilities
- Collaborate using the capabilities of 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
*This option must be set in your online certification account to show up in the directory.
**Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.