The completion of the Certified SolidWorks Professional Weldments exam proves that you have successfully demonstrated your ability to use the SolidWorks tools for Weldments.
Employers can be confident that you understand the SolidWorks tools that will aid in the design of Weldment components.
Recommended Training Courses:
Exam Length: 2 hours
Minimum Passing grade: 75%
All candidates receive electronic certificates and a personal listing on the CSWP directory* when they pass.
Note: You must use at least SolidWorks 2010 for this exam. Any use of a previous version will result in the inability to open some of the testing files.
Exam features hands-on challenges in many of these areas of SolidWorks Weldment functionality:
- Weldment profile creation
- Placing the Weldment profile in the Weldment profile library
- Basic and Advanced Weldment Part creation
- Weldment corner modification
- Placing gaps at corners and segment intersections
- End Caps
- Weldment Part modification
- Trim/Extend Command
- 3D Sketch Creation
- Cut List Folder management in the Weldment Part
- Cut List creation in the Weldment Drawing
*This option must be set in your online certification account to show up in the directory.
**Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.