Certified Gold Product
The final level of participation in the SolidWorks Partner Product Program, for software companies only, is Certified Gold Product status. Certified Gold Products provide fully integrated, “single window” interoperable functionality for SolidWorks solutions.
The final level of participation in the Solidworks Partner Product Program for CAM software companies is Certified CAM Product. If you represent a CAM Software Company, click here for details.
Who can apply?
- Approved SolidWorks Solution Partners.
- Applicant must have released an integrated, interoperable product that is complementary to a SolidWorks solution and have secured a minimum of five SolidWorks customer references.
- Applicant agrees to present its product for certification testing and the product is deemed by DS SolidWorks to be fully integrated and associative with SolidWorks solutions.
How to apply:
- Complete and submit the Certified Gold Product Application and Certified Gold Product Logo Agreement.
- Present your product to DS SolidWorks for design review and certification testing to determine that it is in conformance with SolidWorks Certified Gold Product integration criteria.
Certified Gold Product benefits:
- Approved products will be clearly identified as a Certified Gold Products in the online SolidWorks Partner Directory and publicized on the DS SolidWorks web site. Click here to see our online directory.
- Use of the SolidWorks Certified Gold Product logo.
- Notification of your Certified Gold Product status and the nature of your product by DS SolidWorks to all of its Value-Added Resellers (VARs) worldwide.
SolidWorks Partner Product Program Benefits and Opportunities:
|Access to SolidWorks Demos|
|Free SolidWorks Training|
|API Fundamental Training|
|SolidWorks API Support|
|SolidWorks Early Visibility Program|
|SolidWorks Beta Program|
|Web Listing/Partner Designation|
|SolidWorks Express Newsletter- Partner Offers|
|Partner Product QuickFlix|
|Joint Customer Success Story|
|SolidWorks Reseller Contacts|
Questions or Comments? Please contact the SolidWorks Partner Program at email@example.com.