Certified Gold Product
The Certified Gold Product is the final level of participation in the SOLIDWORKS® Partner Product Program. It is open to software companies only. Certifed Gold Products represent the highest level of integration with SOLIDWORKS software and requires an ongoing partnership with DS SolidWorks.
Certified Gold Products must:
- Provide fully integrated, single-window, interoperable functionality for SOLIDWORKS solutions.
- Run on the same operating systems as SOLIDWORKS.
- Use and support SOLIDWORKS file types and terminology.
- Provide edit definition capabilities.
- Implement the SOLIDWORKS UI and Help standards in tutorials and other relevant guides.
- Ensure ongoing compatibility with future releases of SOLIDWORKS.
- Have technical support and QA processes in place to assure the timely resolution of customer issues.
The final level of participation in the SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program for CAM software companies is to become a Certified CAM Product. If you represent a CAM software company, click here for details.
Who can apply?
- Approved SOLIDWORKS Solution Partners.
- Applicant must have released an integrated, interoperable product that is complementary to a SOLIDWORKS solution and have secured a minimum of five commercial SOLIDWORKS customer references.
- Applicant agrees to present its product for certification testing and DS SolidWorks deems the product to be fully integrated and associative with SOLIDWORKS solutions.
How to apply:
- Complete and submit the Certified Gold Product Application and Amendment to the Partner Program Agreement.
- Accept the addendum to the Terms and Conditions.
- Present your product to DS SolidWorks for design review and certification testing to determine if it is in conformance with the SOLIDWORKS Certified Gold Product integration criteria. A member of the Partner Program team will be assigned to work with you to ensure readiness and to answer question before the initial SOLIDWORKS design review.
- Following application review*, you will receive notification from the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program whether you application has been accepted.
*NOTE: The SOLIDWORKS Partner Program was created to promote third-party development of products and services designed to maximize the productivity of SOLIDWORKS customers, as well as to promote tools that significantly complement the SOLIDWORKS portfolio. Submitting an application to advance to the next level in the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program requires completing additional application tasks, in addition to more reviews and approvals by SOLIDWORKS. Please allow us 4-6 weeks to verify that your product will advance our mission of addressing the needs of the SOLIDWORKS community. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Certified Gold Product benefits:
- Approved products will be clearly identified and prominently listed on the main page of the SOLIDWORKS Partner Products which is published on the SOLIDWORKS website. Click here to see our online directory.
- Use of the SOLIDWORKS Certified Gold Product logo.
- Notification of your Certified Gold Product status and the nature of your product by DS SolidWorks to all of its Value-Added Resellers (VARs) worldwide.
- Access to the Secured Partner Desktop so you can update your account profile and directory listing. Keeping your information up-to-date in our online directory is the best way to ensure potential customers find your products and services among their search results.
- Participation in special SOLIDWORKS Partner Program marketing opportunities.
SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program Benefits and Opportunities:
|Access to SOLIDWORKS Demos|
|Free SOLIDWORKS Training|
|API Fundamental Training|
|SOLIDWORKS API Support|
|SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility Program|
|SOLIDWORKS Beta Program|
|Web Listing/Partner Designation|
|SOLIDWORKS Express Newsletter- Partner Offers|
|Partner Product QuickFlix|
|Joint Customer Success Story|
|SOLIDWORKS Reseller Contacts|
Questions or Comments? Please contact the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.