The first level of participation in the SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program is becoming a Research Associate, a requirement toward gaining SOLIDWORKS Solution, Certified Gold, and/or Certified CAM Product certification.
Who can apply?
- Companies that have, or plan to have, a complementary product for sale to the SOLIDWORKS user community that can provide customer references. SOLIDWORKS Value-Added Resellers cannot participate in SOLIDWORKS Partner Programs.
Note: This level initiates the process of becoming a SOLIDWORKS Solution or Certified Partner. Research Associate participation is limited to two years.
How to apply:
- Click here to complete and submit the Research Associate Application and Partner Program Agreement.
- Following application review*, you will receive notification from SOLIDWORKS regarding approval.
*NOTE: The SOLIDWORKS Partner Program was created to promote the third-party development of products and services designed to maximize the productivity of SOLIDWORKS customers, as well as to promote tools that significantly complement the SOLIDWORKS portfolio. Please allow us 4-6 weeks in order to verify that your product will conform to our strategy of addressing the needs of the SOLIDWORKS community. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Research Associate benefits:
- Depending on the SOLIDWORKS products with which you will integrate, you will receive a copy of the latest version of the software product(s) to use during the research and development phase of your SOLIDWORKS-compatible product.
- You will receive a user name and password to access the Partner Program Secure Partner Desktop—a secure web site with partner marketing and technical resources.
- You will gain access to the SOLIDWORKS Application Programming Interface (API) support group for assistance as you develop your product.
click here to continue to Level 2: Solution Partner.