The first level of participation in the SolidWorks Partner Product Program is becoming a Research Associate, a requirement toward gaining SolidWorks Solution, Certified Gold, and/or Certified CAM Product certification.
Who can apply?
- Companies that have, or plan to have, a complementary product for sale to the SolidWorks user community that can provide customer references. SolidWorks Value-Added Resellers cannot participate in SolidWorks Partner Programs.
Note: This level initiates the process of becoming a SolidWorks Solution or Certified Partner. Research Associate participation is limited to two years.
How to apply:
- Click here to complete and submit the Research Associate Application and Research Associate License Agreement.
- Following application review, you will receive notification from SolidWorks regarding approval.
Research Associate benefits:
- Depending on the SolidWorks products with which you will integrate, you will receive a copy of the latest version of the software product(s) to use during the research and development phase of your SolidWorks-compatible product.
- You will receive a user name and password to access the Partner Program Secure Partner Desktop—a secure web site with partner marketing and technical resources.
- You will gain access to the SolidWorks Application Programming Interface (API) support group for assistance as you develop your product.
click here to continue to Level 2: Solution Partner.