What it Means to Be a Champion
We welcome SOLIDWORKS users who...
- Are well-qualified college students or industry/commercial users.
- Have passed the Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional (CSWP) – Mechanical Design certification*.
- Are a member of a SOLIDWORKS User Group (SWUG), and frequently attend meetings to learn more about SOLIDWORKS and network with other users.
- Not a SWUG member yet? Click HERE to locate and join a group anywhere in the world, and register for upcoming meetings in both virtual and face-to-face formats!
- Demonstrate frequent and professional engagement within SOLIDWORKS online 3DSwym communities and social media channels:
*Required to be eligible for the SOLIDWORKS Champions Program.
How to Maintain Your SOLIDWORKS Champion Status
- Ongoing commitment to the required activities noted above.
- Complete our annual program renewal process each March.
- Earn additional SOLIDWORKS and/or 3DEXPERIENCE certifications.
- Attend 3DEXPERIENCE World (Virtual or in-person)
- Regular participation in weekly Champions LIVE meetings.
- Be an active member of SOLIDWORKS Champions Headquarters (our exclusive 3DEXPERIENCE platform dashboard and online Swym community).
- Engage and mentor less-experienced users
- Free access to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- SOLIDWORKS Champions Forum: Discover, engage, and collaborate with other Champions in our exclusive Swym community.
- SOLIDWORKS Champions Headquarters: Our private 3D Dashboard and single-source-of-truth for all Champions Program related information, special announcements, and more!
- Roles from the 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio.
- SOLIDWORKS Champions LIVE: Exclusive weekly meetings alternating between social “lunch-hour” discussions, and expert technical presentations from industry professionals and SOLIDWORKS/3DEXPERIENCE Works employees.
- Receive a “SOLIDWORKS Champion” digital badge, issued by Credly. Use this on LinkedIn and virtual resume to stand out from the 7 million SOLIDWORKS users around the world.
- Direct interaction with the SOLIDWORKS/3DEXPERIENCE Works executive and R&D teams.
- First-pass invitations to special SOLIDWORKS/3DEXPERIENCE Works programs and initiatives.
- Priority access to new product trials*.
- Get featured in SOLIDWORKS blogs and social media posts, official events, beta programs, etc.*
*Approved on a case-by-case basis.