As an alternative to conventional product development that typically consists of manual trial & error processes, CORTIME automates design variations using state-of-the-art algorithms. CORTIME generates several design iterations providing data-based insight that enable better design decisions.
CORTIME helps engineers explore optimal designs by automating their design evaluation process. CORTIME helps generate more data and insight about design problems early in the design process, so engineers can make better decisions. CORTIME enables engineers to get started with design optimization quickly. To start an optimization, all you have to do is define your design goals and variables - CORTIME will do the rest. When the optimization is complete, CORTIME provides intuitive data analysis tools for selecting and analyzing the optimal design. CORTIME requires no expert knowledge or any lengthy, expensive training to get started. Watch a few tutorials or check out our "Getting Started Guide" and you are ready to automate and optimize.
- Design of Experiments: Get an overview of improvements for your design
- Sensitivity Analysis: Reduce the complexity of your design
- Meta Model: Use DoE sample points to build better meta models
- Design Optimization: Find your best design
- Robust Design: Quantify the probability of design failure
- You get a small representative set of points in your solution space, ensuring better meta models later in the design process.
- You focus on the most important parameters, get a better understanding of your product and save time on your problem solving process.
- Predict your simulation results without running the simulation study
- By using algorithms for your design evaluation, you get data and documentation on your optimal design solutions.
- You minimize the risk of design failure by accounting for both controllable and uncontrollable factors in your design.
CORTIME is a parametric optimization tool for SolidWorks, which automates your design exploration and testing. The purpose of CORTIME is to substitute the tedious manual design process – we call it trial and error development – with a data-driven approach.
How to buy
DK-1855 Frederiksberg C