SOLIDWORKS 2011 fuer Experten
This book describes techniques on how to build up parts and assemblies considering stability and performance. Mates, Sketch Relations and Feature End Conditions were compared from SOLIDWORKS 2001+ up to SOLIDWORKS 2011. It also focuses on the usage of libraries, special solutions, and shortcuts.
This is a book which describes different techniques on how to build up parts and assemblies considering stability and performance. Mates, Sketch Relations and Feature End Conditions were compared between SOLIDWORKS 2001 and SOLIDWORKS 2011.Some techniques in the book describe enhancements for the process performance using libraries. Special solutions and a list how to use Ctrl, Shift and Alt key are shown in the last chapter.
- Comparision between ten SOLIDWORKS versions
- Techniques for stable assemblies
- Techniques for stable parts
- How to use libraries
- Describing special solutions
- General understanding for stability using SOLIDWORKS
- Context of stability and performance using SOLIDWORKS
- Extended look on the design process using SOLIDWORKS
- Deploying informations in the design process using SOLIDWORKS
- Extend the personel skills and knowledge with SOLIDWORKS
TIDE offers design and engineering services. In addition we offer customized solutions around SOLIDWORKS such as training, presentations, books, libraries, renderings, animations, macro programming, and add-ins for SOLIDWORKS.
How to buy