Certified Gold Product
The Certified Gold Product is the final level of participation in the SOLIDWORKS® Partner Product Program. It is open to software companies only. Certified Gold Product represent the highest level of integration with SOLIDWORKS software and requires an ongoing partnership with DS SolidWorks.
Certified Gold Products must:
- Provide fully integrated, single-window, interoperable functionality for SOLIDWORKS solutions.
- Run on the same operating systems as SOLIDWORKS.
- Use and support SOLIDWORKS file types and terminology.
- Provide edit definition capabilities.
- Implement the SOLIDWORKS UI and Help standards in tutorials and other relevant guides.
- Ensure ongoing compatibility with future releases of SOLIDWORKS.
- Have technical support and QA processes in place to assure the timely resolution of customer issues.
Who can apply?
- Approved SOLIDWORKS Solution Partners.
- Applicant must have released an integrated, interoperable product that is complementary to a SOLIDWORKS solution and have secured a minimum of five commercial SOLIDWORKS customer references.
- Applicant agrees to present its product for certification testing and DS SolidWorks deems the product to be fully integrated and associative with SOLIDWORKS solutions.
Certified Gold Product benefits:
- Approved products will be clearly identified and prominently listed on the main page of the SOLIDWORKS Partner Products which is published on the SOLIDWORKS website. Click here to see our online directory.
- Use of the SOLIDWORKS Certified Gold Product logo.
- Notification of your Certified Gold Product status and the nature of your product by DS SolidWorks to all of its Value-Added Resellers (VARs) worldwide.
- Access to the Secured Partner Desktop so you can update your account profile and directory listing. Keeping your information up-to-date in our online directory is the best way to ensure potential customers find your products and services among their search results.
- Participation in special SOLIDWORKS Partner Program marketing opportunities.
SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program Benefits and Opportunities*
|Access to SOLIDWORKS Demos|
|Free SOLIDWORKS Training|
|API Fundamental Training|
|SOLIDWORKS API Support|
|SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility Program|
|SOLIDWORKS Beta Program|
|Web Listing/Partner Designation|
|Joint Customer Success Story|
|SOLIDWORKS Reseller Contacts|
*Status as a Research Associate, Certified Solution Partner, or Certified Gold Partner does not guarantee access to any particular marketing benefit, and DS SOLIDWORKS may choose to not offer particular joint marketing opportunities to Partners as listed in its sole discretion.
Questions or Comments? Please contact the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program at email@example.com.