Certified Solution Partner
The second level in the SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program is becoming a Certified Solution Partner. This is required to achieve Gold Product certification.
Solution Partner status is a market-facing acknowledgement that a partner company is offering products that are complementary and compatible with products in the SOLIDWORKS portfolio. DS SolidWorks has verified these products are commercially available and members of the SOLIDWORKS community have confirmed the usefulness of these products.
Who can apply?
- Approved SOLIDWORKS Research Associates.
- Applicant must have a released product that is complimentary to a SOLIDWORKS solution and have secured a minimum of two SOLIDWORKS customer references.
- Applicant agrees to ship its product to SOLIDWORKS or demonstrate its conformance with the program to obtain Solution Partner status.
- This program is primarily focused on Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and providers of hardware technologies complementary to design and manufacturing workflows.
Certified Solution Partner benefits:
- This market-facing designation includes having your solution listed in the online SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Directory which is published on the SOLIDWORKS website. Click here to see the directory.
- Access to the Secured Partner Desktop so you can update your account profile and directory listing. Keeping your information up-to-date in our online directory is the best way to ensure potential customers find your products and services among their search results.
- Use of the SOLIDWORKS Certified Solution Partner logo.
- Participation in special SOLIDWORKS Partner Program marketing opportunities.
SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program Benefits and Opportunities:
|Access to SOLIDWORKS Demos|
|Free SOLIDWORKS Training|
|API Fundamentals Training|
|SOLIDWORKS API Support|
|SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility Program|
|SOLIDWORKS Beta Program|
|Web Listing/Partner Designation|
|Joint Customer Success Story|
|SOLIDWORKS Reseller Contacts|
If you represent a Software Company, click here to continue to Level 3:
Certified Gold Product (products that complement 3D CAD and Data Management solutions).
Questions or Comments? Please contact the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program at email@example.com.