Certified Solution Partner
The second level in the SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program is becoming a Certified Solution Partner. This is required to achieve Gold Product certification.
Who can apply?:
- Approved SOLIDWORKS Research Associates.
- Applicant must have a released product that is complimentary to a SOLIDWORKS solution and have secured a minimum of two SOLIDWORKS customer references.
- Applicant agrees to ship its product to SOLIDWORKS or demonstrate its conformance with the program to obtain Solution Partner status.
How to apply:
- Download and complete the Partner Program Application Questionnaire. Carefully complete the questionnaire as your responses will be used in the overall evaluation of your application and the review process. Your application will not be considered until the questionnaire has been received.
- Email the completed Partner Program Application Questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org. The email subject line must include: Solution Partner Application Questionnaire + [your Company Name]
- Complete and submit the Solution Partner Application and Amendment to the Partner Program Agreement.
- Accept the Partner Program Terms and Conditions.
- Following application review*, you will receive notification from the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program whether your application has been accepted.
*NOTE: The SOLIDWORKS Partner Program was created to promote third-party development of products and services designed to maximize the productivity of SOLIDWORKS customers, as well as to promote tools that significantly complement the SOLIDWORKS portfolio. Submitting an application to advance to the next level in the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program requires completing additional application tasks, in addition to more reviews and approvals by SOLIDWORKS. Please allow us 4-6 weeks to verify that your product will advance our mission of addressing the needs of the SOLIDWORKS community. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Certified Solution Partner benefits:
- This market-facing designation includes having your solution listed in the online SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Directory which is published on the SOLIDWORKS website. Click here to see the directory.
- Access to the Secured Partner Desktop so you can update your account profile and directory listing. Keeping your information up-to-date in our online directory is the best way to ensure potential customers find your products and services among their search results.
- Use of the SOLIDWORKS Certified Solution Partner logo.
- Participation in special SOLIDWORKS Partner Program marketing opportunities.
SOLIDWORKS Partner Product Program Benefits and Opportunities
|Access to SOLIDWORKS Demos|
|Free SOLIDWORKS Training|
|API Fundamentals Training|
|SOLIDWORKS API Support|
|SOLIDWORKS Early Visibility Program|
|SOLIDWORKS Beta Program|
|Web Listing/Partner Designation|
|Joint Customer Success Story|
|SOLIDWORKS Reseller Contacts|
If you represent a Software Company, click here to continue to Level 3:
Certified Gold Product (products that complement 3D CAD and Data Management solutions).
If you represent a CAM Software Company, click here to continue to Level 3:
Certified CAM Product.
Questions or Comments? Please contact the SOLIDWORKS Partner Program at email@example.com.