Whether you are remote learning or on the ground, start your 2020-2021 academic year with SOLIDWORKS Education. Learn about our new cloud CAD platform to enable your students to connect through virtual classrooms. SOLIDWORKS Education offers two amazing design solutions for schools:
SOLIDWORKS Education Edition includes over 12 exceptional design and engineering products, including SOLIDWORKS Premium 3D CAD software.
SOLIDWORKS 3D Designer for Education is a cloud-based portfolio of apps on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. These integrated and connected apps optimize student-educator collaboration and better prepares the workforce of the future.
Learn how the 3DEXPERIENCE platform allows:
- Schools, educators, and students to collaborate and innovate together on a single platform
- Requires zero installation, reducing IT overhead, and can be used anytime, anywhere from any device—including Macs and mobile devices
- Prepares students for the workplace by introducing them to roles and apps used by professionals, such as Boeing and Lockheed Martin
- Connects your existing SOLIDWORKS data with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, unlocking advanced features, artificial intelligence, project management and more
- Learn more about the amazing resources for students like access to the SOLIDWORKS User Group Network. Students can rub elbows with local commercial professionals. A great way to make connections before graduating, and to increase your SOLIDWORKS skills.